LET'S GET COOKING
2 to 4 serves
450g of firm tofu
4 tbsp of nutritional yeast
2/3 cup of milk (dairy or alternate)
Spices e.g. curry powder, turmeric, pepper, paprika, garlic, mustard
• In a large bowl mash the tofu into chunks with a fork.
• In a separate bowl mix together the nutritional yeast, spices and soy milk.
• Heat a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in a pan and add the tofu mix. Cook until lightly brown and heated through.
• Add the sauce to the pan and fry until the desired consistency.
• Serve with additional vegetables and toast
If portioned into 3 serves
Energy (kJ): 1166 kJ
Carbohydrates: 4.4 g
Protein: 27.5 g
Fats: 15.3 g
Sodium: 98.3 mg
Fibre: 9.4 g
Iron: 5.1 mg